a href="http://www.listia.com/?r=983760">Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Craft Show!

So I did a craft show at the Sunflower farmers market in Dallas. I had fun while I was there, but getting there and getting home were a different story. on the way there we got lost and ended up having to turn around 3 times! On the way home we got lost and decided to stay on 35 till we found 121. Then we tool the long way home so we would not get lost again lol.
OK now for the show. It was cold and rainy at first and I thought I was not going to make it. But then the sun came out, and the people soon fallowed. then the sun hid behind the clouds and I thought OH NO here we go again. thank God there was only 2 hr. left.
Here are some pics of my setup if you want to see.


Then I thought the clips needed more loving so then I moved them around.


No comments:

Post a Comment